HUCKLEBERRY FESTIVAL VENDOR APPLICATION – 2023
We encourage the sale of all types of merchandise (within reason) and are not limited to just artisan-made items. We are no longer allowing vendors to sell Huckleberry Festival t-shirts at their booths. Booths will be positioned along Highway 55 in the City of Donnelly. Booth locations are outside. Booth sizes are 10’ x 10’ or 10’ x 20’. Space is limited, so booths are on a first-come, first-reserve basis. Booth set up will be on Friday 8:00 am to 12:00 noon. Booth assignments and any other information will be provided the morning of August 11th. Please Contact Belinda Provancher if you have questions 208-440-5163.
- Friday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Registration Fees: (includes $20 temporary business license to the City of Donnelly)
- 10′ x 10′ space: $120
- 10′ x 20′ space: $110
Payment for a booth must be mailed in along with the application or paid online if you register electronically.
- Fill out form online(below) , email, or fill out and mail along with check.
- Please make checks payable to the Greater Donnelly Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Mail check (form) to Greater Donnelly Area Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 83, Donnelly, ID 83615.
Applications and Payment must be received by July 31, 2023
**Please allow for postal delivery time if mailing!
HOW WE PROMOTE HUCK FEST:
- Social media posting & promoted posts
- Digital ad campaign targeting Idaho metro areas
- Print ads in Treasure Valley
- Press releases and media partnerships